European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association (EBTNA) has been honouring innovative SMEs with the Best Biotechnology Product Award in the past four years. This year we would like to disseminate the announcement of the Best Biotechnology Product Award with your help. Please find below the criteria for the award and requirements for an application.
European Biotechnology Congress Best Biotechnology Product Award Criteria:
1. The call is open to companies qualifying as an SME under the standard EU SME definition.
2. The candidate company should be based in one of the European member or associated countries.
3. The product should be in any area of biotechnology.
4. The innovative product must solve or tackle an important problem in all areas of biotechnology.
5. The product should be approved for marketing by relevant bodies of the European Member State or associated countries (EFTA, EEA).
6. The eligible product should be patented in an EU Member State or associated countries and have been commercialized in the last two years.
The winning product and company will obtain the following privileges:
1. Free stand and satellite meeting at The European Biotechnology Congress 2017.
2. Collaboration opportunity with the European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association (EBTNA) in EU projects.
3. Announcement of the award and the advertisement of the winning product on EBTNA and Congress web pages.
4. EBTNA Award Certificate for Best Biotechnology Product Award.
1. The application deadline is April 14th, 2017.
2. The winners get to present on their product to The European Biotechnology Congress 2017 in Dubrovnik, Croatia, in May 2017.
3. Contact for award application: Hilal Ozdag ( email@example.com )
Candidates are expected to submit details including:
1. A brief, non-technical description of the product including the following information:
a. Which problems can the product help to solve?
b. How does the product work?
c. Details of product novelty
d. Details of product applications
e. Advantages over similar previous products (if not completely novel)
2. A technical dossier
3. Information about the marketing of the product
4. Is it already on the market?
5. If so, in which countries?
6. Does the submitting company have data on consumers' acceptance?
*Panel decisions will be announced during the European Biotechnology Congress, May 25-27, 2017 in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association (EBTNA) would greatly appreciate your kind assistance to disseminate the announcement of the Best Biotechnology Product Award in your country.
Best Biotechnology Product Award
В этой теме нет ответов
Отправлено 23 Декабрь 2016 - 14:52
Последние записи по теме
Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0
0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных