Microbiology Virtual Week 2020
SEP 8 - 10 2020
LabRoots is excited to bring academia and industry, research experts, virologists, microbiologists, healthcare professionals, and leading biomedical scientists under one roof at our 6th Annual Microbiology Virtual Week, held on September 8-10, 2020!
Microbiology Virtual Week 2020 will offer a 3-day content-rich program offering invited lectures, thought-provoking discussions and posters to explore global developments for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of Infectious Diseases, discoveries in the evolution of biomedical research to improve human and animal health in the area of Microbiology & Immunology, and virology, pathogenesis, genomics and epidemiology research to find improved vaccines, diagnostics, and antiviral drugs for the Influenza infection.
Last year’s event topics to name a few, included:
- Earth and Human Management of Our Microbial Wealth
- New Insights into Virology
- Infectious Disease: Stories and Lessons of the Past
- Structure and Function of the Influenza Virus
- Impact of Influenza Beyond Outpatient and Inpatient Treatment