Call for abstracts for a conference on
Medicine and Time
8th – 9th of June 2020 at the Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftskolleg in Greifswald, Germany
Questions, which deserve to be addressed in the conference “Medicine and Time”:
- Which ethical challenges arise from the acceleration of the production of scientific knowledge in medicine?
- What happens when natural-time programmed machines or systems operating with Artificial Intelligence encounter people with a different temporality?
- What makes the difference between the subjective experience of time and objectively measured natural time evident in the accelerating practice of medicine to patients, physicians, researchers? What does the collision of areas with a different temporality in current medicine mean for the life of a patient, a physician or a researcher?
- How should medicine and its participants react to it?
- In how far can we foresee (and proactively deal with) the future of medicine which will most probably be characterized by further acceleration in some areas of medicine?
- In how far does medicine reflect its own temporal situatedness and the current developments?
For those applicants who are accepted travel expenses and accommodations will be covered.
Please send your application (abstract of 350 words and brief CV) to Urban Wiesing <email@example.com>
Abstract submission deadline: November 1st, 2019
Событие: Medicine and Timeв Конференции, выставки и семинары
Кем добавлено Vadim Sharov , 06 Сен 2019