JAN 31, 2019
LabRoots announces a new addition to our virtual conference line up for 2019, BioProcessing! Join us for this free, one-day event on January 31st as we discuss upstream and downstream processing, analytical development and quality, formulation and stability, cell and gene therapy production, and manufacturing.
This event will be produced on our robust virtual platform, allowing you to watch, learn and connect seamlessly across all desktop or mobile devices. Equipped with a leaderboard, you can now move around the entire event, earning points for a chance to win one of LabRoots most popular shirts.
The First Annual BioProcessing Event Will Include Topics Such As:
- Optimizing Cell Culture Technology
- Enhancing Knowledge for Growing Cells
- Culturing CHO Cells
- Improving Cultivation Results
- Next-Generation Processes
- Modeling to Support Cultivation
- Bioproduction: Scale, Bioreactors & Disposables
- Next-Gen Manufacturing Strategies
- Modeling to Improve Processes
- Bioreactor Optimization
- Continuous Processing for Biopharmaceuticals
- Continuous Process Development – From Perfusion to Purification
- Analytical Development and Quality; Formulation and Stability
- Cell Therapy and Manufacturing
- Future of Cell Therapy Manufacturing
- Regulatory and Strategies for Cell-Based Therapies
- Product and Process Characterization for Release
Call for Posters — Virtual poster sessions offer the opportunity to present data to a global audience via a PDF poster and video summary, and discuss results with interested colleagues through email. Plan now to have your poster included in the 2019 BioProcessing Virtual Event. Submission is free. Submit your abstract here.